EntreCon Pensacola 2019
Be The Best YOU, You can be.
Preparing You For The Workplace of the Future, Now.
Better Jobs | Better Lives | Better Communities
Join us at Pensacola’s premier business and leadership conference to learn how to create amazing employee experiences, attract top talent and reduce employee turnover.
Here’s what you have to look forward to: Inspirational main stage speakers, tactical breakouts and networking with like-minded leaders.
So, what are you waiting for?
Together we are creating better jobs, better lives, and better communities.
BE PART OF THE MOVEMENT
EntreCon®, Northwest Florida’s premier business and leadership conference, provides the content, thought-leadership, and networking opportunities you need to succeed and packs them into one can’t-miss event. What started as a two-day conference for entrepreneurs has quickly shifted (by demand) to one for business owners, leaders and employees alike.
On November 13 – 14, 2019, downtown Pensacola will once again be filled with a growing tribe of energized, forward-thinking leaders ready to find their purpose, build their skill set, lead stronger teams, and foster better workplaces.
Now in our 5th year, EntreCon® will help you be the leader you need to be — flexible and adaptable to the rapidly changing workplace environment while simultaneously encouraging creativity and innovation.
How are you positively influencing your team? Bring them with you to EntreCon® — you’ll all leave inspired by fresh ideas, armed with the latest tactics and strategies to bring those big ideas to life, and connected to other like-minded professionals there to support your professional growth and the success of your organization.
EntreCon® 2019 will give you the tools to inspire, outperform and outlast the competition. Early bird passes end May 31 — get yours today!
Best-Selling Author and Keynote Speaker, Jon Gordon, at EntreCon® 2018.
2019 AGENDA AND SPEAKERS TO BE ANNOUNCED!
Don’t miss a beat when it comes to receiving announcements regarding this year’s EntreCon®. Sign up for our Leadership Development e-newsletter now to stay in the loop!
Here are just a few of the areas participants may explore:
- Why self-awareness and coachability are crucial leadership qualities
- How to assess the unconscious factors that hold you back from achieving your full potential
- Why emotional intelligence, creativity and other “soft skills” matter more than ever in our increasingly high-tech world (and how to master them)
- How to leverage the power of diversity and inclusion in your workforce
- The skills and practices that keep the workplace authentic and “human”
- How you can learn to view service in a different (even joyful) way—and how to get employees to make the shift, too
- The hidden drivers of consumer behavior and how to leverage them
- How and why businesses are taking on a pivotal role in creating vibrant communities
BRAND YOURSELF WITH EXCELLENCE AS A 2019 SPONSOR
With a variety of options and investment levels, sponsorship packages are available to fit every budget and every need. Email our Chief Leadership Development Officer Rachael Gillette to learn more or to build a custom sponsorship right for your organization.