What does it mean to build a vibrant community? Session Sponsored by Beach Community Bank
Since the publication of Quint Studer’s “Building a Vibrant Community” this past spring, Pensacola has quickly become a focal point for other communities who want to revitalize. Not only has our journey provided a solid blueprint for the leaders of these communities to follow, we have become a national learning lab for them to visit and benchmark.
Quint has spent the last ten months traveling the country and talking to civic and business leaders and media outlets about the best way to help communities get back on track.
Come hear some of his insights including:
- How the city of Pensacola is helping change the national conversation around community revitalization
- Why trends like reverse migration are affecting small to mid-size towns
- The crucial role businesses play in building a vibrant community
- The common problems nearly all cities face when undergoing change
- Why keeping talent home has become the burning platform for many communities
- Why cities struggle with messaging and creating a unique sense of place
- The four areas that all communities must focus on and some best practices for activating them
- Why CivicCon and EntreCon are becoming the model for galvanizing citizens and businesses